Feature Highlights - High Efficiency and reliability
- A totally self contained units
- CNC fabricated unit(s) with powder coated finish Rotor media has high performance metal silicates synthesized in situ.
- Rotor incorporates robust internal structure with stainless steel perimeter flange for industrial quality, durability and easy serviceability.
- Unit is compatible with both 100 mm and 200 mm deep rotors.
- Rotor perimeter flange extends media and seal life
- Edge hard face coating on rotor ensures long life and good sealing for media and seals.
- Rotor is non-flammable with organics < 2%.
- Process and reactivation air flow sectors are insulated
- Unique teflon with silicon spounge seal design; minimized air leakage
- Process fan with brushless DC motors for 200 to 1000 CMH units on sliding plate for easy access.
- Process fan with EC motors for 1500 and 2000 CMH units on sliding plate for easy access.
- PTC Heaters upto Victory plus 420 Model
- All operations automized using PLC.
- Access and maintainance to components from operation side only.
- Spigots on dismountable adapter plate for easy connection at inlet and outlet for extra equipment by flange rubber ducts.
- Integrated by pass purge air (process air if it is senseful)
- Integrated PID Controller with 2 fix setpoints.
- Speed controlled brushless/EC systems.
Necessary control and safeties
- Differential air pressure switch for providing react air flow.
- High temperature safety thermostat cutout.
- Microprocessor based controller for easy operation and having various options.
- Electrical interlocking of fan motors, heaters and rotor drive.
Easy to operate
- Suitable for continuous operation
Easy to Install
- Several mounting and installation options
- Small footprints; low volume/weight per CMH.
Easy to maintain
- Quick and easy to service
- Rotor is water washable
- Humidity control through digital humidistat
- Measuring and display differential pressure or air flow.
- Touch Screen
- Weatherproof design.
- Pre and post cool modules
- Temperature display for process inlet/outlet & react outlet
- Display of airflow %
- Power consumption
- Output: 3 x 0â¦..10V (extra;control valve, SCR)
- PID regulator for variable process air flow
- PID regulator for control valves
- PID regulator for heaters