Product Code : 01
- Desiccant Dehumidifier
Dry Room incorporating Patented Green DryPurgeÃâ® (GDP) Technology
for low dew point dehumidifier requirement
Bry-Air, the leader in dehumidificationÃ¢â¬¦worldwide and having over 55 years of experience in providing moisture control solutions for the most complex and critical industrial applications, helps support you with all your Dry Room requirements under a single roof.
Bry-Air has the capability to build state-of-the-art Dry Rooms and provide complete solution for achieving low dewpoint control for your hygroscopic and moisture sensitive material processing.
Bry-Air Dry Rooms come equipped with patented Environment Control Dehumidification System including refrigeration system. Bry-Air has proven success in meeting the stringent requirement of dew point lower than (-) 75Ã¢âÆ and has very recently provided dry room solution to one of the most advanced and reputed Indian Defence Laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). Bry-Air also takes pride in being the fastest growing adsorption technology group in the world and having over 123 patents applications filed in 13 new technologies of which 46 have been granted/ allowed already.
Dry Rooms are being used by pharmaceutical companies, automotives and selective other industries which have very low dew point requirements for their hygroscopic material processing and storage. Lithium and alternative battery manufacturers are today the most vulnerable and hence, are driving the high requirement for Dry Rooms. Every Dry Room is unique and there is a great amount of detailing and specialization requirement. Only few players who have the desired experience and subject knowledge are able to get the design and configurations of such units correct in the first instance. Safety is paramount in Dry Rooms as a minor glitch or error may lead to major hazardous risks.
Bry-Air Airgineers are well trained and equipped to deliver any size of Dry Rooms, be it for use in research laboratories or large scale production areas. Our Airgineers develop turnkey dry room solutions ensuring highest standards of safety and design competencies. Working closely with the clients directly, they are able to design, install and retrofit some of the most advanced dry rooms with fully automated systems.
Key constituents and requirements for Dry Room built:
Panels & Room
- Insulated and fire retardant modular panels
- Air tight self supporting rooms with HEPA filters inside the room
- All metal construction
- Baked white galvanized metal interior (stainless steel option available) and exterior
- Entrance door with air lock
- Emergency door
- Controller, dew point meter with dew point sensor
- Vapor tight construction ensuring zero leakages
- Rib structure fabricated from hollow tubular section welded together for providing chamber strength and rigidity with special emphasis for floor loading. However of late, double skin modular panel construction with vapour tight construction have also gained acceptance with advance of new manufacturing processes
- Proper insulation
- Inner skin generally to be GI constructed
- Proper lighting arrangement and power points at necessary locations
- Ante room to be provided to reduce moisture load due to door opening
- Entry Door for main entrance, ante/airlock room and additional emergency door is required
Some outstanding Features and Advantages resulting from Bry-Air GDP Technology:
- Highest low dew point supply air CMH/kW of regeneration: High Performance
- Single Rotor Machine: for as low as (-) 90Ãâ°C
- High Performance Rotor: pH neutral, water washable
- Own Rotor Manufacturing
- Performance Demonstration (Type Test): each design can be pre validated in our dynamic test lab
- Manufacturing Capability and Quality Certifications
- Unit Construction: robust, durable, >20 years life
- Adjustability of Fresh Air Fraction
- No Post Cooling Coil Required: feature of patented technology
- Patented Green DryPurge (GDP) Technology
- Payment Terms
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India